Coventry® Wall III
The EP Henry Coventry Wall III system is incredibly versatile, with three lengths and a variety of design options in both single and double sided walls.
• Maximum unreinforced wall height is 33″. Above 48″, EP Henry recommends that you consult a Professional Engineer
• Coventry Wall III comes with splittable units to create corners. One 16″ unit per layer is solid with no channels.
• Two pins/block needed (except under cap)
• For Coventry Wall III, the tightest radius possible using only the 10” and 6” long units is 33.5”. Using all sizes, the tightest possible radius is 48” to the back of the block
• Always use Coventry Wall III pins
6" Coventry Wall III Pallet
6″ Coventry Wall III pallet contains 32 square feet total of 3 sizes (24 pieces of each length). One 16″ unit per layer is solid. Total weight: 3,223 lbs per cube.
Also available in 3″ high.
Coventry Wall III Corners
6″ Coventry Wall III Double Sided Corner pallet contains 40 square feet – 60 pieces per cube. Total weight: 4,426 lbs per cube.
6″ Coventry Wall Single Sided Corner pallet contains 44 square feet – 75 pieces per cube. Total weight: 3,829 lbs per cube.
Coventry Wall III Caps
Rectangular Coventry Cap pallet contains 32 square feet – 96 pieces per cube. Total weight: 4,491 lbs.
Universal Coventry Cap pallet contains 30 square feet – 96 pieces per cube. Total weight: 4,280 lbs.
Base Course Block & Pins
Base Course Block pallet contains 33 square feet – 45 pieces per cube. Total weight: 3,870 lbs.
Coventry Wall III pins contain 75 pieces per bag or 450 pieces per box.