EP Henry Mesa Retaining Wall is both heavy-duty and aesthetically pleasing, making it ideal for both commercial and residential construction.
• 1 piece = 1 sf of wall face
• Minimum inside radius = 55” (measured from back of block)
• Maximum unreinforced, exposed wall height is 32” (4 courses) under ideal conditions
• Mesa Geogrid must be used in walls over 32” high
• For walls over 48” high, EP Henry recommends that you consult a Professional Engineer
• Two connectors/block needed (except under cap)