EP Henry Corporation (www.ephenry.com) is the premier privately-owned and operated manufacturer of unit concrete products in North America. The company supplies Hardscaping™ and architectural concrete masonry products, all of which are 100 percent American-made, to homeowners and businesses. Headquartered in Woodbury, NJ, EP Henry was founded in 1903.
EP Henry Corporation is currently seeking a Sales Representative to build strong relationships with end users and for developing new distributor/dealer and contractor accounts in Northern Virginia. This role will focus on proactively identifying, locating, prospecting, cold calling new customers and closing sale opportunities in addition to maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue. The Sales Representative will be the primary contact with contractors which involves building and nurturing existing relationships and initiating new customer relationships on an ongoing basis to continually promote EP Henry products, services and solutions.
- In depth sales expertise with a minimum of 5 years of sales experience is necessary
- Hunter mentality with a proven track record of success for growing sales, expanding territories and building customer relationships
- A demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated with an ability to build new relationships and nurture existing ones that results in closing sales opportunities
- A demonstrated ability to work independently with a sense of urgency to deliver results
- Sales experience and/or hands on knowledge in concrete products and/or construction related products/building materials are a plus.
- Have a solid understanding of Hardscaping products, their applications and proper installation.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)/Sales Force CRM is preferred
- Must have strong written, verbal, organizational and communication skills
- Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Business development experience and knowledge required
- Sales experience in concrete products and/or construction related products/building materials is a plus
- Commercial construction experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent presentation skills and selling skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license
EP Henry offers a rewarding work environment, excellent wage and benefit package. Please visit our website at www.ephenry.com to learn more about us. If you are interested in joining a company with a strong future, we encourage you to forward your resume along with salary history.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Hardscaping/Concrete Products Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Building/Construction Products Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)